I can't believe I'm writing about January already when I am NOT AT ALL ready for Christmas and the Big Man hasn't even made his visit yet.
But on it will come so I thought it was worth telling you all about our January sample sale next year. It'll be the first Saturday 'back to work' if you will (6th January 2018) and we won't be taking appointments so pop in as soon as you can.
There will be some UNBELIEVABLE bargains as I've got some dresses that absolutely must go by the end of the day so you can make me an offer on those, otherwise there will be at least 50% off the retail price. BARGAIN. Things you need to know are:
- My samples are sizes 12s and 14s. They can normally be easily altered to fit a wider breadth of sizes from 6 to 18 but we can look at this when you're trying them on
- Appointments will be on a first come first served basis so if you want to pick from the cream of the crop get here for opening at 10am
- We'll limit to a three dress try on for each bride
- You'll need to pay for the dress in full and take it away with you that day
- We'll arm you with details for a credible seamstress & dry cleaner
- There will be dresses available from all of our designers we stock with some amazing bargains from 2017 & 2018 stock
As a friendly word of advice I'd say 'sample sales' are for brides who have a fairly clear idea of what they're looking for and want to snap something up that day - great if you want to find a dress at a lower price or there is less than six months to your wedding day. If you're newly engaged and would like to try on lots of different styles then while we'd love to help you, I'd say come and see us on a different day to give yourself time to browse and try on etc.
Drop me an e-mail if you have any questions, otherwise here's wishing you all a VERY MERRY Christmas and a happy new year,